# of Openings: 4 (shifts)
A – Sun-Wed 6a-4p
B – Sun-Wed 12p-10p
Troubleshooting the wireless communication infrastructure supporting data, voice, and video in converged and non-converged configurations. Provide operational support with RU and RAN/vRAN/ORAN technologies. Will analyze service and system issues, determine root-cause for failure and develop corrective actions which could range from configuration changes to developing new operational procedures. Will contribute to on-going process improvement reviews using Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics to eliminate errors, maximize hardware/software efficiencies and increase service up-time leading to an overall excellent customer experience.
- Provide lead support with Market Teams to troubleshoot/resolve complex issues with deployed RF and RAN systems as well as engage and escalate issues with ORAN Tier II & III team as needed while also documenting troubleshooting steps and methods to improve processes.
- Engage and escalate issues with vendors when critical/time sensitive support and resolution is needed.
- Develop key metrics for performance monitoring and service assurance.
- Closely working with the vendors for incident resolution and root cause analysis.
- RU/DU/CU node Health checks, Performance monitoring, Fault Troubleshooting and basic parameter audit and changes.
- Lead the outage bridges from technical perspective.
- Run RAN Health Checks locally and across the country.
- Analyzing User/System level traces and decode them as per the requirements.
- May be required to provide on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Extensive understanding in 5G ORAN split functions (7-2x, RU, DU, CU, CP, UP).
- Extensive understanding and experience in RAN/vRAN software architectures in a virtualized environment.
- Extensive understanding of RF Radio operations over eCPRI interfaces. Includes CSR, DU and timing configurations.
- Extensive understanding of software systems/services running virtualized ORAN functions.
- Understanding of latency considerations and issues from gNB to Data Center locations.
- Understanding and experience with virtualized networks, orchestration, and automation across a large network architecture.
- Thorough understanding of vRAN/ORAN architecture described in 3GPP standards (Rel 15 & 16).
- RF Design, Optimization and performance improvement experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of LTE, VoLTE, 5G VoNR L2/L3 call flows with ability to understand and analyze traces (PCAP, GNB traces).
- 6+ years of experience in the wireless industry.
- Must be self-motivated, able to manage simultaneous events efficiently.