Salary: up to $150k/yr + Benefits
- Must have demonstrated experience in leading and proactively participating in the end-to-end system testing process within a fast paced trading environment. This person should be well-versed in leading automated testing efforts within the context of a continuous integration testing environment.
- Leading the QA team by organizing, scheduling and managing the team assignments across business projects, QA process and infrastructure improvements.
- Reporting to and working with Trading Systems Development (TSD) Management in continually aligning the QA team with upcoming business goals.
- Leading and participating in the execution of the testing process in compliance with the Quality Assurance testing plan.
- Proactively participating in the review process of the business requirements and system specifications for the purpose of test planning and test case generation.
- Leading and participating in the generation and validation of test plans, test cases and traceability matrixes.
- Tracking test case failures, remediation efforts and validating the results.
- Managing the proprietary automated testing environment to ensure its smooth operation.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the Quality Assurance testing process and best practices.
- Must have lead or managed a QA team and have the ability to split time between executing their own projects and leading the QA team.
- Must have strong experience in managing an automated testing platform in a continuous integration testing environment. In-depth Jenkins knowledge a big plus.
- Must have demonstrated accomplishments in testing real-time trading. systems…direct experience testing Options or Equities Trading systems is a big plus.
- Strong experience using the LINUX command line interface.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl, etc.