As a Data Management Engineer you will be a key member in helping shape and build the future of technology within your domain across a global team. Project work is critical to enhancing quality, expanding coverage, improving service and operational resiliency, and increasing automation. Primary responsibilities of the team include centralizing automation, innovation, and research to design, develop, and implement process improvements and simplification.
- Help design, develop, and implement programmatic solutions as needed to meet client and market expectations and to improve efficiencies.
- Interface between the Index technology development team and Operations staff for key projects and initiatives.
- Help diagnose hardware, network, and application issues.
- Work in close coordination with a global team of analysts with technical and index/data expertise.
- Support production by helping to ensure operational processes and workflows are running smoothly, diagnosing or debugging errors and failures.
- Coordinate closely with the B&I Operations Compliance and Controls function to ensure a robust controls and governance framework and delivery of regulatory commitments.
- Minimum 2 years' experience designing/coding web-based front-end systems; software design and support
- Solid with Python and other programming languages, relational databases, SQL, and cloud computing.
- Knowledge of Business Process Mapping methodology.
- Possess (or potential to possess) a comprehensive knowledge of asset-type specific methodologies, models, and analytics
- Communication skills: excellent oral and written skills, ability to articulate complex, technical specs/requirements to both technical and business stakeholders. Expertise in drafting detailed specification requirements.