You'll be responsible for assisting business technology teams with the technical support of their IT infrastructure technology and devices. This includes coordinating and managing technology projects throughout main and remote locations – acting as IT Support Rep for your designated sites.
This position will require technical skills to be able to support and repair laptops, workstations, PDA devices, mobile computing technology, and the operating system and software associated with these devices.
- Prioritize support calls using enterprise ticketing system and manage tickets with frequent updates, as well as escalating aging tickets, and trends as required.
- Ensures software and hardware standards are adhered to at all times based on guidance from Corporate
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Ensure client agents for discovery tools, anti-virus and patch compliance updates are maintained at the most current levels
- Provides secondary on-site support and knowledge transfer to the Desktop/Laptop support team and the Support Specialist I associates as required.
- Responsible for local printers/copiers/faxes network connectivity, preliminary troubleshooting, toner replacement and coordination of third party on-site support.
- Maintain reliable “Hot Spare” Laptop/Desktop systems
- Train and assist end users to effectively utilize the enterprise ticketing system
- Provide onsite hands on support for devices supported by Infrastructure support teams.
- Provides after hours and round-the-clock support for emergency trouble calls when needed.
- 5 years of experience within end-user technology support and IT related environments
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience in Computer Technology.
- Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Must effectively interact with several different personalities and levels of management.
- Must be proficient at technical troubleshooting of desktop and laptop computers, mobile technology devices, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other desktop software.
- Must have experience with supporting, installing, and configuring Order Entry applications.
- Must be able to use remote support tools to be able to troubleshoot remote computer devices.
- Must be available for after hour support and weekend on-call support as needed.