ServiceNow Business Architect with expertise in understanding the underlying architecture of ITSM, CMDB, and TSOM. As part of the AI Ops team, you will help design and enable the strategy map that aligns the company Wireless Operations and Engineering teams with industry standards and best practices; optimizing workflows and form structures to support the end-to-end automation needs of each key stakeholder. You will partner closely various departments and teams acting in a consultative capacity to gather end-user requirements and drive simplified standardization with a heavy automation approach.
- Act as key interface between the development team and the key stakeholders including Network Operations, Field Operations, Engineering, and Vendor integrations.
- Analyze and translate end-user business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve complex business objectives.
- Provide detailed insights in designing ServiceNow solutions across multiple products including ITSM and CMDB.
- Demonstrating experience working with workflows in one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CMDB, ITOM).
- Driving process optimization, efficiencies, and productivity using automation
- Facilitate workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting, and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client's needs.
- Test and approve all new end-user implementations.
- Work with the Operational Process Improvement team to ensure documentation is updated and aligns with ServiceNow.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow technical experience
- Expert understanding of best practices for design and implementation within ServiceNow.
- 3+ years of experience in designing solutions within ITSM, CMDB, and ITOM; preferably within the wireless telecommunications industry.
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Hold a ServiceNow System Administrator, Implementation Specialist, or Platform Architect certification.
- Hold an active ITILv4 Foundation or higher certification, eTOM (TMForum) Certification, or equivalent certifications in Business Process Management, Incident/Change/Problem Management, or CMDB/CSDM.
- A positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT-related field, or equivalent years of experience.