Position Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineers who want to be part of a collaborative and agile team supporting the multi-cloud infrastructure operations transformation process for an industry leading Fortune 100 company.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will design and build secure, scalable, distributed and high-performance cloud based technical solutions in Public & Private Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google).
You will implement tools and processes for the creation of infrastructure, environment provisioning, deployment, and proactive monitoring, and will work closely with product engineering teams to design, develop, operate, and maintain secure, scalable, and highly available cloud environments.
- Support multi-cloud infrastructure operations transformation process by implementing tools and processes for the creation of infrastructure, environment provisioning, deployment, and proactive monitoring
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to design, develop, operate, and maintain secure, scalable, and highly available cloud environments with the lowest total cost of ownership
- Use engineering best practices to design and develop re-usable components and operational strategies to support our cloud operations including scalability, high-availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restoring, etc.
- Act as SME for Linux or Windows based workloads, providing solutions to problems, handling migrations, and troubleshooting any issues in a timely manner
- Work with tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, AWS Systems Manager, Cloud Formation, and Kubernetes for cloud operations work on AWS, GCP and Azure
- Support cloud infrastructure change management processes and coordinate with other teams such as Security, Change Management, Incident Management and Dev teams
- Improve our knowledge-base and engineering standards through documentation
- Ensure the security and compliance of all Sysco's infrastructure, data, applications, and configurations via automation and scripting leveraging Ansible, Python, Bash, Cloud Formation or Terraform
5 years of relevant experience in public cloud administration
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- GCP Certified Cloud Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- GCP Cloud architect
- VMware Certified Professional
- Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Working experience with native cloud technologies, 3rd party automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, CloudCustodian, and automation/scripting via CLI including Python, Bash, Powershell