# of Openings: 4 (shifts)
A – Sun-Wed 6a-4p
A – Wed-Sat 6a-4p
B – Sun-Wed 12p-10p
B – Wed-Sat 12p-10p
As a part of the Network Operations Center of Excellence, you will monitor the wireless network's infrastructure consisting of: Transport, Core, RAN and PaaS, as well as create and troubleshoot 5G cell site incident tickets.
- Document incidents in the ServiceNow ticketing system and manage escalation processes as needed.
- Engage and escalate issues with team members when needed.
- Enter/update Trouble Tickets with tech details as well as schedule and coordinate additional troubleshooting.
- Support site monitoring and complete health checks following maintenance activities.
- Provide first level operational engineering support to detect incidents, troubleshoot problems.
- Review network logs to discern state changes of network equipment.
- Manage fix bridges on large scale and/or high severity issues that involve multiple teams/participants including Executive level communication.
- This position will be 24x7x365 on a fixed or rotational basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of experience working within the Wireless industry on either the carrier or vendor side of the business.
- 1+ year experience in network operations.
- Basic knowledge of IP routing, protocols and transport, software systems/services running virtualized functions.
- Ability to use ticket tracking services such as Jira and/or ServiceNow.
- Ability to multitask, meet objectives, and solve issues in stressful situations with high speed of completion and high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and systems.
- Willingness to work on any assigned shift.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of highly related experience and education.