The Director of IT Strategy and Program, will be a key member of the IT leadership team, working directly with the VP IT, RBIS, to manage and drive IT strategic initiatives. This individual will serve as the “right hand” and thought partner to the VP IT and will manage large scale global IT programs, M&A activities, building IT strategy while ensuring alignment and accountability across the IT leadership team in matrix organization. From day one, this role will have an immediate impact on transformational programs, streamlining IT strategic initiatives, owning program management, and communicating IT initiatives and objectives with multiple non IT stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing large scale global IT programs such as global ERP implementations, Customer Experience (CX) Transformation projects, digital solutions deployments, process standardization, with a special focus on IT budget management, IT initiative presentations and ERP (Oracle Fusion preferable) implementations experience EBS. This is a senior level role that requires providing timely updates to senior executive management, managing matrixed teams and strong leadership/influencing capabilities
- Be a partner to the VP of IT in providing overall program leadership, strategic direction, structure, guidance and manage scope of the global IT transformation program
- Collaboration with functional tower leads in driving the IT Strategy & Planning, project portfolio planning, Budget/Finance Control and Change Management for RBIS Digital Journey.
- Partner with the Digital Journey Transformation team to ensure the IT portfolio is aligned to the business priorities and deliver the strategic benefits and objectives in the digital roadmap.
- Manage conflicting priorities and inter-dependencies of the program and other organizational priorities, advising on the course of action as appropriate.
- Manages and assists in managing multi-year large/complex projects adhering to IT Project Management Office (IT PMO) design/operations and governance.
- Lead organizational planning, re-engineering and transformation initiatives (benefits management, program stakeholder management and program governance), including IT programs and business transformation endeavors.
- Ability to perform critical analysis of complex programs/projects including program performance measures, controls and analytics-based analysis (cost benefit analysis).
- Responsible for establishing a robust quality control plan and ensuring monthly quality control plan status reports.
- Effectively leads change, working with key stakeholders, executive management team and end users to ensure involvement, participation, and encouragement of others ideas and contributions for effective teamwork and successful project completion.
- Ensures that each project leverages the existing Oracle ERP standard functionality, complying with master data management, templates, and standard global processes.
- Providing oversight and supervision to program and project managers to ensure successful delivery of IT programs within defined scope, quality, schedule, and budget. Ability to develop remediation options or program recovery plans if required.
- Bachelor degree with 10+ years of IT strategy or governance consulting experience and solid large scale ERP end-to-end solution implementation experience.
- Big 5 IT strategic consulting exp will be preferable
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of ERP preferably Oracle’s cloud and EBS 12.2.6 products
- Strong IT M&A and Due diligence experience is preferable
- Strong ability to convert thoughts into strategic presentation is a key.
- In depth experience in working on ERP manufacturing/IT projects, including ERP order to cash, procure to pay, supply chain, manufacturing, and finance as well as knowledge or experience with Oracle recent cloud offerings.
- Minimum 8 years of experience delivering large scale global ERP programs and enterprise transformation programs