DURATION: Perm / Full-Time
LOCATION: 100% Remote
The Vice President of Enterprise Technology is a leadership position in the Technology organization. The position is responsible for establishing and operationalizing the strategy for enterprise-wide technology services. The VP interprets business strategy and aligns technology resources, including Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications to provide technology capabilities that drive business value. The VP evaluates current technology trends and selects solutions that fit current and future business needs. As an executive leader, the VP will be responsible for developing and mentoring our technology staff. The VP has significant fiduciary responsibility including developing, monitoring, and managing to the Enterprise Services Technology budget.
- Leadership – A senior member of the CIOs leadership team who is integral in helping foster a strong service-based culture. In a technology leadership capacity, the VP , works across diverse audiences to translate business requirements into technology capabilities that drive value to the organization. Exhibits an executive presence through strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex challenges internally to executive management and externally to potential and existing customers. Build a spirit of collaboration and cooperation across the enterprise to fully understand the product and solution needs.
- Technology Strategy – Responsible for establishing the vision for enterprise technology services usage. Assessing current state and developing a future target state through development of a technology strategy, inclusive of our "Cloud First Priority”. Establishes a multi-year roadmap for enterprise technology services, and reports upon progress to executive leadership. Work directly with business leadership to ensure technology services are driving value to the various lines of business. Prepare and validate strategic and operational plans for the department to ensure that all necessary tools, processes and systems are in place to meet the requirements of the business and contribute to the achievement of short-and long-term goals of the company.
- Technology Shared Services – Provide strategic direction to our enterprise shared services organization. Evaluating current capabilities and making technology decisions that best serve the business. Driving a "Service First” strategy that will meet the needs of our businesses cost effectively. Delivering a strategy that meets the unique needs of each business that also leverages the enterprise scale. The execution of the strategy should achieve increased productivity and business impact year over year. Leads the operation of the services that adjusts to the changing needs of our business across capability, service levels and financial impact. Maximize the leverage existing service platforms, primarily ServiceNow, and its advanced capabilities to demonstrate transparency and value of the services.
- Infrastructure & Operations – Provide strategic direction to our Infrastructure and Operations department. Evaluating current capabilities and making technology decisions that best serve the business. Leading the execution of an enterprise cloud strategy, that focuses on capability, financial impact, and security of our data. Oversee the implementation and maintenance of technology infrastructure in line with the company's growth plans and changing business requirements or technological advancements.
- Enterprise Applications – Enhance the enterprise application portfolio management. The VP will be accountable for managing the lifecycle of large enterprise-wide applications, including maintaining strategic roadmaps and negotiating enterprise agreements. Lead application teams in ideation and development of innovative and differentiating solutions that support business strategy.
- Financial Performance – Possess an understanding of technology project budget requirements, understand operational support requirements, drive the development of scalable processes and solutions that align with organizational resource and budget capabilities. Also, the VP must be able to communicate budgetary and scheduling requirements to all stakeholders (technical and non technical). Understand and support resource management, budgetary forecasting, as well as monitoring and tracking of spend within the technology organization. Manage the technology budget, identify and execute key cost savings initiatives to drive improvement while fully supporting the internal and external client organizations.
- Executive Leadership Experience: At least 12 to 15 years of technology leadership experience in a high growth and customer service driven company; a supportive leader and problem-solver who has a track record of developing and executing strategy.
- Technical Skills: 10+ years of technology experience inclusive of infrastructure, business applications, , and software development; experience building scalable, distributed systems that are customer centric, easy to use, sustainable, secure and performant.
- Customer Orientation: Understands the voice of the customer and can translate their needs into new technology products, services and solutions.
- Service Transformation & Strategy: Proven track record of leading and implementing shared service frameworks capable of delivering year over year value to an enterprise. Ability to build and execute technology roadmaps to achieve business goals aligned with the mission and current growth stage. Significant experience with implementing and operating ITSM and ITIL frameworks and disciplines. Experience in driving a data-driven service management and continuous improvement, leveraging concepts of artificial intelligence, machine learning and service management tools such as ServiceNow.
- Communication & Executive Presence: Deep technical knowledge with the ability to articulate, discuss, and present concepts to both internal and external stakeholders; demonstrates a credible executive presence as part of a leadership team.
- Experience in P&L ownership, and cross functional oversight