Location: REMOTE; Charlotte NC, Sandy UT, Houston TX
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- Collaborate with the development team including but not limited to Product Owners, Test Automation Engineers, Software Engineers, Database Engineers and Scrum Masters to analyze the given business requirements, identify all possible scenarios, and develop a test plan to ensure quality.
- Create test data, conduct manual test execution, and prepare test automation scripts.
- Add new and update existing regression tests using a test framework.
- Responsible for identifying defects, logging them in a Defect Management system, and tracking until resolution.
- 3+ years of experience automating tests
- Experience Automating Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver, testing including REST API and SOAP Postman, XML/SOAP, SoapUI, etc.
- OOPS using C# or Java, .NET, MVC – Visual Studio, GIT, Octopus.
- Ability to define a feature based targeted regression
- Familiarity and Experience with Behavior Driven Development Concepts
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban), API Testing, Financial Industry experience
- Java/Cucumber or C#/SpecFlow (Knowledge / Experience)
- Experience with using a CI/CD pipeline
- Risk Management for sprint commitments and delivery