Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: REMOTE; Charlotte NC, Salt Lake City UT, Houston TX
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
This role is for a Senior Software Engineer building out Platform Capabilities and Customer Experiences. This job requires a customer value mindset, high degree of curiosity and motivation with a learning mindset and a passion for building scalable enterprise applications in Azure.
- Building open communication with your Product Owner, Quality Test Automation Engineers, fellow Software Engineers, Development DBA and Scrum Master to understand and transform business requirements into business-savvy features
- Mastery of problem solving within a lead agile environment, debugging and optimizing code bases to ensure optimum performance, security awareness, focus on tech debt reduction.
- Determine optimal solutions for architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability in cooperation with developers and architects
- Performing full life cycle application development, including researching available technical options for features, providing guidance and feedback on the findings and building proof of concepts to confirm the best approach
- Mentoring junior developers
- Exercising sound coding practices, such as unit testing, object-oriented programming, and patterns
- Using Advanced SQL including stored procedures, indexes, triggers, and functions
- Building applications in Azure-based Cloud architectures
- Designing solutions with modern architecture patterns background: Microservices, SOA, Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Asynchronous Messaging, Service Bus, Event Sourcing, APIs, Web Services