Compensation: up to $80k/yr Base + Benefits
- Support a large range of Enterprise Monitoring and Workload Scheduling Tools.
- Act as the 1st line of support to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the systems in a timely manner.
- Escalate to the engineering team for more complex issues to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Capture/share knowledge and ensure the use of documentation within support teams.
- 5+ years of IT Support experience.
- Experience with Monitoring Tools such as BMC TrueSight, Client Operations Bridge Manager and/or similar.
- Experienced with Schedulers such as BMC Control-M, Dollar Universe and/or similar.
- Experienced in systems monitoring with Nagios, SCOM, etc.
- Experienced in scripting with languages such as Python, Perl, PowerShell, Bash Shell and/or Batch.
- Experience working on Linux and Windows OS.
- Experience in Cloud based monitoring technologies and concepts.
- Experience with Alert aggregation tools such as Moogsoft. (Nice to Have).