Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: REMOTE or Charlotte, NC
** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
- This role as a Senior Software Engineer will be driving the Next Generation Digital Transformation journey, building out Platform Capabilities and Customer Experiences.
- This job requires a customer value mindset, high degree of curiosity and motivation with a learning mindset and a passion for building scalable enterprise applications in Azure.
- Mastery of problem solving within a lead agile environment, debugging and optimizing code bases to ensure optimum performance, security awareness, focus on tech debt reduction.
- Determine optimal solutions for architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability in cooperation with developers and architects
- Collaborating with Principal Engineers to create solution designs, following Architectural guidance and design
- Mindset of API first, Automation, Performance, Iterative development/fail fast
- Understanding of Dependency Injection
- Exercising sound coding practices, such as unit testing, object-oriented programming, and patterns
- Building applications in Azure-based Cloud architectures
- Designing solutions with modern architecture patterns background: Microservices, SOA, Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Asynchronous Messaging, Service Bus, Event Sourcing, APIs, Web Services