Job Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Location: 100% Remote
The Sr Functional Analyst role will support the end-to-end design, development and delivery of Workday technology-enabled Payroll applications. Collaborates with Product/Platform Owner and team to deliver solutions within Workday Payroll and related modules.
- Support the end-to-end design, development and delivery of Workday technology-enabled Payroll applications.
- Perform the daily support and ongoing configuration of the Payroll module in Workday
- Responsible for collaborating with the team to understand and propose solutions to configure package software
- Perform analysis of existing business processes design and identify and evaluate possible re-configuration/ solutions in response to business issues and challenges;
- Assess and resolves payroll-related requests within established guidelines;
- Serves as a payroll liaison when working with cross-functional business teams to translate complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system analysis, system configuration, and lead testing and deployment activities
- Assist with the creation and approval of technical EIB requirements documentation; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and use of document templates that meet SDLC testing standards.
- Support Workday Inbound/Outbound integrations for Payroll where needed.
- 3+ years of Workday Payroll experience
- Workday Payroll Implementation experience
- Experience with 1+ end to end Workday implementation
- Demonstrates a solid and comprehensive knowledge of payroll principles and practices
- Must be proficient in Workday EIB Data loading process.
- Must be proficient in Workday Report Writer.
- Workday Pro Payroll Certification or other Workday Certification is also preferable and desired.
- American Payroll association (APA) Certified
- Good communication skills with functional business owners