Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: Charlotte, NC
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- As a Full Stack Developer on the Client Experience & Digital program, you'll work on a fully dedicated, cross-functional, co-located and durable team given the autonomy required to deliver solutions which fulfill client needs and drive business outcomes within the context of client journeys.
- The team will operate with enhanced speed and agility to deliver meaningful customer experiences in a rapid build-measure-learn manner.
- Focused on creating innovative user experiences, you'll continuously deliver imaginative solutions that also satisfy business needs. Your fresh ideas will directly impact one of our strategic focus areas and help us redefine the world of mutual funds. While your analytical approach to problem-solving, underpinned by strong organizational skills, will make you a valuable member of a collaborative team that shares ideas and solves problems in new ways. And at every stage of the process you'll enjoy many opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen your experience
- Have experienced with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Have exposure to software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Git, and others.
- Write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others