Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: up to $90k Base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Philadelphia, PA
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
- Identify trends, develop conclusions, and make recommendations to leadership throughout the Firm related to profit improvement.
- Preparation and analysis of the overall Firm's budgeting and forecasting efforts.
- Perform financial modeling and analysis while fully understanding firm and industry metrics.
- Provide analytical support to practice group leadership and marketing to further key industry & geography initiatives.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc financial/operational analysis reports routinely and in a timely manner.
- Data gathering, research, and analytical abilities, along with managing workflows for tasks, queries, and issues.
- Work closely with practice group administrators to develop reports and produce clear presentations in an effort to assist with management of the practice group.
- Quickly handle sensitive ad-hoc requests by providing the requester the appropriate information.
- Utilize external data to benchmark firm performance and opportunities.
- Perform any and all other duties as necessary for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred.
- Experience in an Analyst role strongly preferred.
- Expert in Excel and comfortable in PowerPoint.
- Experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, and budgeting/forecasting.
- Experience working with large datasets in Microsoft Excel, SQL, SSRS, Tableau, R or other BI data visualization tools.
- Experience with relational databases and OLAP cubes.
- Experience querying and validating data.
- Experience with financial modeling and basic statistics.
- Experience with Aderant is a plus.