Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- Drive go-forward data platform technological evolution along with the execution of the data platform roadmap – this includes both optimizing the current data ecosystem, scaling the data platform, and creating robust data pipelines that provide information to downstream offerings.
- Lead the technical vision and execution of the next generation data platform which will provide unparalleled innovation for customers and drive the next wave of growth.
- Collaborate with product management and others in engineering to understand the current data platform landscape.
- Oversee Data Platform from a technical perspective, having accountability for recommending innovative technology to improve the performance, scalability, and maintainability while also driving roadmap execution.
- Engage closely with engineering, product, and UX teams to help determine the best user experience and technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Seek opportunities to improve the speed of data ingestion and data quality via automation and machine learning.
- 14+ years of software engineering experience
- 6+ years managing engineering teams
- 3+ years managing a data platform with data ingestion, transformation, and storage components
- Experience leading technical leads and collaborating with architects to build software products (including a data platform)
- Experience driving transformational change through technology innovation (recommendation of third-party products and their integration into the data platform)
- Experience with master data management solutions (Reltio preferred)
- Familiarity in working with bots and natural language processing to extract content from various websites is a plus