Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: up to $85k/yr + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote until Post-Covid)
*** MUST CURRENTLY BE LOCAL ***
***U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
***No 3rd parties.***
The Business Intelligence Developer consults with business leaders to provide business insight, enabling key strategic business decision making processes. This role also works independently to perform quantitative / statistical analysis and modeling on large and complex datasets to provide data-driven, actionable insight to business leaders.
- Develops and maintains performance and management reports/dashboards in support of strategic decision-making processes by utilizing the latest data visualization tools and techniques.
- Simplify complex problems and very large data sets to extract non-obvious insights.
- Develop scalable reporting solutions for non-finance stakeholders.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Finance, Marketing, Legal, IT and across the Firm.
- Lead presentations on analytical findings when necessary, providing data-driven business insight to enable important business decision making processes.
- Partner with IT and Operations teams to design, develop and deliver robust and scalable reporting automation.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve and evolve existing business intelligence solutions.
- Promote best practices around analytical modeling techniques and data visualization.
- Must have strong dashbaord development using Tableau.
- Should have strong SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and ETL development for data normalization techniques.
- Any experience with R and/or Python will be helpful.
- Advanced SQL skills including data blending, manipulation, and cleansing.
- Ability to query unstructured data and build data models.
- Advanced exploratory data analysis skills.
- Eye for effective data visualization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for analytics.