Sr. BI Developer/Architect
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: up to140K Base (depending on level of individual’s experience) + Benefits
Location: Texas (onsite after Covid)
** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- 4+ years of experience within data warehouse and business intelligence architecture, design and development within healthcare industry or large-scale data warehousing.
- Working collaboratively as senior team member within the Business Intelligence and Reporting Team under organizational leadership to design, architect, develop and maintain Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DW) reporting systems and other business applications.
- Serving as a project lead and architect on multiple team projects while utilizing advanced, expert-level skills to design, architect, develop, test, troubleshoot and support BI and reporting-related projects and associated applications.
- Mentoring other team members for essential and advanced BI and/or reporting related skill development and assistance.
- Overseeing entire architecture and design of enterprise data warehouse and BI systems.
- Working on an expert-level with Microsoft Stack (T-SQL), SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, ETL Business Objects and Crystal Reports daily.
- Regularly utilizing such toolsets as Datawarehouse Design, Reporting, OLAP/Cubes, KPIs, Scorecards, Dashboards, Ad-Hoc, Data Mining, Metadata and Master Data Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required; with an advanced degree and Epic experience preferred, but not required.
For additional detail please apply online or contact: