Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: REMOTE; Charlotte NC, Salt Lake City UT, Houston TX
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- Embody technical excellence: Craft technical designs and architectural solutions to meet business and product needs. Be a role model for the architectural ideas of other technical staff.
- Awareness of the technology landscape: Provide architectural assessments of existing technologies, team deliverables, and industry developments and trends.
- Experienced at software prototyping: Build software proof-of-concepts to determine the feasibility and technical risks of a proposed design, or to evaluate new technologies.
- Good communicator of technical ideas: Understand, define, and communicate critical quality attributes or non-functional requirements. Simplify ideas for different audiences.
- Partnership with product and engineering teams: Provide key technical inputs to product, technology, and platform roadmaps.
- Peer leader for transformation and technical excellence: Collaborate and lead with other architects in the creation, adoption, and spread of company technology standards and principles for engineering teams
- 7-10 years of full-time engineering or architectural experience, with at least half of that having solutions architecture responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to write software – for example, building proof of concepts, sketching out test cases so you can experiment on, and so on.
- Familiarity with modern, domain-driven modeling approaches and tools, so that you can communicate your ideas consistently.