Looking for candidates who are passionate about innovation, technology and automation. This role requires experience in designing, developing, collaborating, testing, maintaining and implementing premier software – with the primary goal to innovate and build payments automation software for Engineering and Operations teams.
- Working together in small, focused Agile teams with other experienced engineers to perform full life cycle application development
- Building open communication with your Product Owner, Quality Test Automation Engineers, fellow Software Engineers, Development DBA and Technology leads to understand and transform business requirements into business-savvy features
- Solving problems, debugging and optimizing code to ensure optimum performance and security
- Determining optimal solutions for architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability
- Collaborating with Senior Engineers and Technical leads in the design, review, and implementation of new solutions
- Teaming up with QA to review, approve and design against test cases- ensuring our demanding customers' expectations are fulfilled
- Create code solutions that follow architecture's prescribed standards and industry best practices
- Conduct code reviews and sharing of feedback in coordination with Senior Engineers
- 3+ years of .NET development experience building web-based applications
- Hands-on experience following Agile software development processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Handling code via source control systems (such as Git) in continuous integration environments
- Exercising sound coding practices, such as unit testing, TDD, object-oriented programming, and design patterns
- Using Advanced SQL including stored procedures, indexes, triggers, and functions
- Building and deploying applications in Azure-based Cloud architectures.
- Experience creating or using CI/CD pipelines, containerization, and orchestration.
- Expereince designing and building solutions with modern architecture patterns background such as Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Asynchronous Messaging, Service Bus, Event Sourcing etc.
- Development experience in open source frameworks.