Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote until Covid subsides)
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
- 3+ years of .NET software development experience building web-based applications.
- Experienced in ORM, T-SQL, JSON, MVC, XML, HTML, and CSS.
- Hands-on experience following Agile software development processes (Scrum/Kanban).
- Experienced working with source control systems (such as Git) in continuous integration environments.
- Experienced in unit testing, object-oriented programming, and patterns.
- Advanced SQL experience including stored procedures, indexes, triggers, and functions.
- Build applications in Azure-based Cloud architectures.
- Design solutions with modern architecture patterns background: Microservices, SOA, Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Asynchronous Messaging, Service Bus, Event Sourcing, APIs, and Web Services.
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.