Duration: 8+ months
Compensation: OPEN (W2 only!)
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
- Responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- 2+ years experience with ServiceNow Implementations or an active certification
- 2+ years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Any certifications helpful, but NOT necessary.