Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: REMOTE; Charlotte NC, Salt Lake City UT, Houston TX
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- Develop solution architecture blueprints along with any supporting conceptual, logical, physical architectural artifacts
- Work with other architects to craft Architectural Proof-of-Concepts to determine the feasibility and technical risks of a proposed design.
- Support Enterprise Architects in the creation, maintenance, and adoption of company technology standards.
- Analyze necessary functionality / features to figure out appropriate technologies (recommending new technologies as appropriate).
- Build roadmaps for technical capabilities and contribute to technical capability backlogs that get executed by Engineering teams
- Frequently interact with internal customers of capabilities to gain insight and tailor capability roadmaps to meet the customers' needs
- Experience, knowledge, and skills in developing solution architecture deliverables along with conceptual, logical, & physical architecture artifacts
- Ability to design modular architectures, platform thinking, domain-driven design
- Knowledge and skills surrounding .NET platform (C#, etc..)
- Experience, knowledge, or skills with Micro-Service Architecture
- Experience, knowledge, or skills with Customer Data platforms, Master Data Management (MDM) systems (e.g., Reltio, etc..)