Duration: 18+ months
Compensation: up to $130/hr
Location: 100% Remote
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Must have strong UI including React and React Hooks.
- Understanding of NPM and its commands.
- NodeJS (understanding async programming) as well as promises and callbacks.
- Postman/Swagger or another tool that allows you to send web requests to test API services.
- Unit Testing using Jest as well as experience with Jest Mocks and Spies.
- Integration Test using Cypress as well as Cypress commands and Request Interceptors.
- Familiarity with AWS along with understanding of CloudWatch troubleshooting and logs.
- Lambda: 80%-90% is working with existing ones. New ones follow pre-defined patterns.
- DynamoDB: how to query and how to create GSIs.
- API Gateway: familiarity on how it works. Changes or additions when adding endpoints.
- SNS/SQS: familiarity to understand architecture/data flow.
- AWS CDK/CloudFormation: Used to modify and standup AWS services (replaces Terraform/Serverless).