Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX
- Help design go-to-market strategy for new digital and eCommerce products, services, and programs to drive customer acquisition and share of wallet expansion
- Contribute to development of end-to-end customer experience for new programs and provide program requirements to technology teams to build eCommerce and/or digital experience
- Collaborate with pricing, merchandising, and enterprise analytics teams to define and execute pricing and any merchandising strategies
- Work with marketing to develop go-to-market plan, marketing campaigns, and content to support commercialization. Partner with marketing to develop sales collateral and training to effectively leverage sales channel to drive growth
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain management and operating sites to plan for and execute operations and logistics necessary to support any new offerings, as well as ensure strong change management with any operational implications
- Help design pilot tests and launch, pilot, and iterate offerings in test markets. Drive analytics and/or building of analytic tools needed to support key decisions concerning offering, go-to-market, market rollout, etc.
- Contribute to development and execution of scale-up plan based on pilot learnings
- Actively analyze performance through web analytics and report out on program performance to the broader commercial teams
- Either 2-3 years of experience post MBA or 10+ years of experience contributing to and/or managing new eCommerce product or service introductions across launch, pilot, and scale-up phases for large B2B or B2C companies
- Either Business Analyst or Associate experience at top-tier management consulting firm or experience at Fortune 500 companies across functional areas, such as digital, merchandising, pricing, supply chain, operations, etc.
- Experience with most elements of building new customer programs from the ground up, including product and/or service development, end-to-end digital and customer experience, go-to-market and pilot design, and collaboration with cross-functional team to launch, pilot, and scale
- Analytical mindset and proven ability to use data to test, rapidly learn, and iterate to optimize program performance. Strong data analytical skills and proven experience developing and using tools to analyze large, complex data sets to drive decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across complex, matrixed Fortune 500 organization to execute program design and implement modified practices to support a new program ranging from pricing, supply chain, operations, merchandising, etc. along with associated change management