Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX
- Own and drive the eCommerce business through P&L management, creating and delivering sales plans, forecasting revenue and unit volume for all categories
- Lead a holistic site merchandising strategy, to drive customer engagement and maximize sales
- Lead efforts to create a best-in-class product experience on the site, to include inspirational merchandise presentations, simple and intuitive search and category navigation, and clear and accurate product details
- Collaborate closely with Merchandising leadership on overall strategy and key initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing to develop unified GTM plans, develop and manage an online editorial calendar based on corporate merchandising strategies and customer needs
- Partner with Marketing to define cross-channel linking strategies that optimize clicks to the eCommerce site that result in the best possible site experience and maximized sales
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, merchandising, supply chain management, finance, tech, etc. to ensure close collaboration on planning and execution
- Collaborate with eCommerce Experience Design to identify conversion rate optimization opportunities by improving the site journey, site features, product enrichment, photography, digital merchandising, etc.
- Actively analyze the business through web analytics and report out on the efficacy of strategies to the broader commercial teams.
- Regularly communicate product sales performance with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree, Business administration or Retail Merchandising preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce merchandising and online category management
- Past P&L owner of an eCommerce line of business or business unit
- Expert level understanding of online merchandising, navigation, search and online customer experience
- Strong understanding of finance, pricing, supply chain management, and operations
- Experience with product launch calendaring and managing against deadlines
- Proficiency in e-commerce platforms, site analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), and personalization tools/concepts.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.
- Strong communication and analytical skill
- Customer-obsessed, focused on building a best-in-class digital experience!