Position Type: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX
Senior Director of Business Growth – Marketing Insights will develop long term growth strategy for multiple business segments.
1. Work with the leadership team, enterprise strategy counterparts, and business leads to move forward the strategy, identify key priorities and choices that allow our client to deliver as part of the business strategy, and manage trade-offs required to realize vision
2. Support high-priority areas in our business unit, including conducting analysis on key competitors and potential sources of disruption; framing and structuring disparate ideas and information to make them concrete and actionable
3. Conduct both quantitative and qualitative analyses to evaluate new market opportunities for the enterprise that extend beyond our current businesses, and develop associated business cases and recommendations for senior executives
4. Evaluate key organizational questions to ensure our company is best positioned to deliver on our commitments to customers, clients, and shareholders
5. Research emerging technologies and work with internal stakeholders to determine business rationale for adoption, potential value, and tradeoffs associated with developing new or improved digital and tech capabilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop growth strategy and 3-year strategic plan for our multiple business segments. Transform the foodservice industry with best in class customer innovation
- Lead initiatives to drive acquisition and penetration of customers by leveraging both sales channel and direct to consumer channel
- Lead a team to make recommendation on best solution from customer and business perspective including content creation and end to end customer journey mapping. Present on growth roadmap to ELT including CEO to drive key transformation initiatives.
- At least 6-8 years of experience post MBA as Principal or Associate Partner level with top-tier management consulting with significant case work in development and implementation of growth strategy in industry going through disruption