Location: New York, NY (post Covid)
Compensation: Base + Bonus + Benefits
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
This is a Senior level DevOps role. The ideal candidate will have a history of influencing stakeholders within a best in class DevOps environment. This is a contract-to-hire role, candidate must be interested in joining full-time.
This individual will be working on enhancing and supporting the tooling and operating model to support the firm's developers across several hosting zones/environments.
- Collaborate with Cloud Ops to provide on-going operational support of the DevOps tools and services supporting various cloud environments.
- Design, engineer and support the DevOps CI/CD tooling and platform roadmap and own the lifecycle of these platforms.
- Seamlessly integrate DevOps with infrastructure and automation orchestration platforms through established architectural patterns (e.g. APIs).
- Automate the full SDLC and PDLC lifecycle process for application and infrastructure as code workloads destined for the firm's hosting zones.
- Expertise in DevOps Tools. Focus of Atlassian Stack: Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence helpful.
- Strong Automation Tool Experience: Jenkins, Harness, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc. Expertise in management tools – Prometheus, ELK, Datadog, Sumologic, Splunk.
- Experience in supporting containerized workloads – Docker, EKS, Kubernetes.