Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Salary: up to $140k Base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Cambridge, MA (on-site)
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
Responsible for continuous improvement of Agile ceremonies and practices, teaching new techniques to the team. You will also responsible for workflow efficiency, the team's understanding of Agile development practices, interfaces with other teams and units. As part of the IT Transformation Data, Digital & Technology team, you will report to Head of Program Management.
- Facilitate team ceremonies from sprint planning to demonstration and tracking progress and achievement of the team goals at daily stand-ups using burndown charts/cumulative flow diagrams.
- Coordinate interaction with other teams of one's own and other units and manage the processes of breaking down tasks and estimating workload, finding dependencies with other teams and updating the backlog accordingly.
- Administer the backlog in the production system and help other teams and conventional parts of the organization build and interaction with the team.
- Must have at least 12+ years of experience with Scrum as well as Kanban, and SAFe methodologies.
- Experience in Agile development (specific Scrum Master experience preferred).
- 4+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
- Comfortable leading multi-day workshops and training modules.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.