Compensation: up to $65/hr (Conversion up to $105k Base + Bonus + Benefits)
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- SAP infrastructure connectivity knowledge a must.
- Accountable for the delivery of ITIL Service Operations processes of Problem, Change, Configuration, Incident and Release Management.
- May specialize in the delivery of one of the processes or provide management and coordination across multiple processes.
- Responsible for single/multiple clients
- Manage events such as an Incident or a Change and supports a continuous improvement strategy in providing accurate recording of information and the related analysis of the events.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the client using the standard SDM monthly meeting agenda.
- Responsible for monitoring and delivering services against defined service descriptions and service levels.
- Requires the ability to apply processes and its interdependencies to the relevant client business, SLA requirements and key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Responsible for the delivery of key performance indicators (KPI's) including client and management, leadership reporting and trending.
- Develop strategic improvements to both the deliverables of the processes and the development of the processes themselves.
- Exists in Delivery Centers,, or direct client facing located on client sites.
- Complete Change Orders for all Client Scope changes.
- Manage Security Exceptions, Patching and Educate client teams (AO, BPO, etc.) regarding Security Risk.
- SAP Infrastructure connectivity experience.
- Experience with direct client facing management.
- Scope management and/or contract management experience.
- ITIL experience, working with Incident, Change, and Problem Management
- Experience with Demand Management
- Experience managing external teams (vendors)
- Experience Managing a virtual team (multiple locations)
- Experience with Project Management