Compensation: up to $130k Base + Bonus (up to 25%) + Benefits + Relocation (if applicable)
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Design, develop, implement and maintain sustainable and testable SAP HANA code in order to deliver exceptional performance in processing large volumes of data across diverse sources.
- Design, develop and test reusable data models and ensure the data is correctly loaded into the system.
- Develop SAP HANA information models (Graphical and SQL based Calculation views) for analyzing data and generating reports.
- Conduct SAP HANA performance analysis and performance optimization.
- Must have experience building SAP HANA applications with at least one (1) full implementation.
- Expertise with data integration tools, either ETL or BODS.
- Must have experience developing SAP HANA database technologies such as: AMDP's, ADBC, ABAP, HANA CDS, Calculation Views, Tables, synonyms, sequence, triggers, table functions and procedures using PL/SQL and SQL scripts.
- Experience in data transformation features such as: Preserving, Hierarchy Flattening, Match Transform, Data Cleansing Generator, Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, etc.
- SAP HANA Web IDE development experience.
- Knowledge of analytical privileges, roles and authorizations.
- Should have some data modelling concepts and tools.
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of calculation views and stored procedures.
- Any Cloud platform infrastructure and technology experience, preferably AWS or Azure.
- Should have continuous integration and source control experience.
- Must have Agile methodology experience (SCRUM and/or Kanban).
- Any experience with Jira is a plus.