Duration: 6+ months
Salary: up to $125/hr
Location: 100% REMOTE
- Responsible for the overall delivery and quality of the Technical & Data Integration workstream.
- Oversee and contribute to the technical & data integration solution from design to code level.
- Work with Product Owner to understand requirements and prioritize development/enhancement requests as well as structuring and leading prototype demos and collecting feedback.
- Structure, plan and lead design sessions as well as lead the delivery team to achieve workstream tasks/milestones.
- Prioritize development and enhancement requests for the salesforce workstream and collaborate with other workstream technical leads to develop integrated solutions and resolve dependencies.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Project Manager to provide progress updates and ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Support and execute release planning activities.
- Manage salesforce environments and ensure code and data continuity across environments.
- Identify environment strategy and conduct environment refreshes if necessary; Monitor application upgrade activities; Identify, resolve and/or escalate infrastructure issues.
- Coordinate organization technical support resources (e.g., network infrastructure, hardware, etc.), as required.
- Manage change control processes.
- Provide coaching and development guidance to delivery team members.
- 10+ years of application development experience.
- Experience managing a development team of 2-5+ resources.
- Extensive Salesforce Marketing Cloud custom development experience working in CSS, HTML, Java, and Ampscript.
- Experience with data modeling in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL).
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader.
- Previous professional services or consulting experience.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce).
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud E-Mail Specialist Certification.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Certification.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification.