Duration: 12+ months
Salary: up to $110/hr (W2 only!)
Location: 100% REMOTE
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you will bring your experience in design, development and execution of large-scale, customer-centric communications.
- Developing cross-channel communications leveraging all of Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as potential integration into other Marketing Automation.
- Developing emails, push, SMS, audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, building journeys, customer lifecycle programs
- Building and automating SQL based direct-to-consumer campaigns using enterprise applications, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Campaign Management Tools.
- Staying current with rapidly developing Salesforce ecosystem.
- Training and coaching internal and client teams on how to best use Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Supporting center of operational excellence which includes identifying innovation opportunities.
- Conducting data analysis and optimizing performance of slowly running queries.
- Developing ongoing improvements to campaigns and operational processes.
- Conducting operational assessments and presenting findings/recommendations to team members.
- Documenting data/process flows and QA validations.
- Translating business requirements into a technology solution and implementing that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner.
- Liaising with cross-functional teams including Technical Teams, Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing, Analytics, Web Operations, Legal, and Marketing for continuous enhancement of Customer Relationship Management marketing capabilities.
- At least 4 years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud development experience.
- Understanding SFMC data model and architecture and a familiarity with various data extraction/manipulation techniques.
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience with Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques – REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments.
- MUST be Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certified.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.