Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Compensation: up to $150k base + Bonus + Benefits
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
This is a professional consulting position that requires working with project teams to define and implement test automation strategies across a variety of clients. Successful candidates have experience working within an Agile delivery model as well as evaluating, planning, and executing tests that leverage the latest tools and automation frameworks.
- At least 4-5 years of functional testing experience including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution.
- Should have UI test automation experience (e.g. Selenium, Protractor).
- Experience in all phases of the software and testing lifecycle, inception through deployment.
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Experience with test management tools (e.g. TestRail, Client ALM).
- Any experience with Unit and integration testing, Service / API testing, Performance / load testing, DevOps / build engineering, Application security testing and/or Custom test tool development will be helpful but is NOT necessary.
- Develop test automation framework and testing strategy for small to large and complex sized projects.
- Work closely with Scrum team throughout a project to constantly monitor and provide feedback on the quality of the product.
- Conduct automation and testing in a CI/CD environment
- Produce test estimates for testing activities as well as status reports and quality metrics.
- Facilitate defect triage and manage overall defect resolution process.
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure proper coverage based on requirements.
- Assist project teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria.
- Share knowledge and help build skills of other team members of the QE team.