Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $95/hr
*** Local candidates ONLY. ***
- Must have at least 10+ years of Project or Program Management experience with strong financial transformation expertise.
- Ability to work with various high level stakeholders and must have excellent project tracking, reporting, planning and coordinating ability.
- Should be savvy with MS Project, Visio, Excel and Powerpoint.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Any knowledge of IFRS17 helpful but not required.
- Integration Management: The definition and management of plans and progress against milestones. Define and track progress against milestones.
- Cost Management: Budget estimation and management of program financials. Estimate and budget. Manage program / project financials.
- Quality Management: The definition of quality metrics and an improvement processes. Define quality metrics, evaluation and improvement processes. Manage for compliance.
- Stakeholder and Communication Management: The timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage and disposition of project metrics and financial information using high-quality presentation skills and materials.