Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $75/hr W2 – W2 ONLY
Location: 100% Remote, prefer East Coast or DC Metro Area
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Project Manager for client-facing project focused on managing a Desktop Transformation initiative.
- Candidate must have strong PM skills with creating and managing the project plan, status reporting on key milestones, backlog execution and managing client relationships. Prior experience in Desktop Transformation projects not required but nice-to-have.
- Proven work experience in initiating, managing and leading Agile projects.
- Strong communication skills – ability to effectively collaborate with the development teams / ecosystems and drive conversations at client Director levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – We are expecting the resource to be senior enough to solve problems independently / drive conversations as needed to arrive at effective solutions
- Strong executive presence – in terms of effectively articulating status, creating required status report views and effectively highlighting issues / risks