Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Compensation: up to $100k/yr + Bonus + Benefits
Location: on site in Chicago, IL post-Covid
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
Manage various Data Portfolio and IT projects, ensuring delivery of high quality projects on time and wiuthin budget according to plan. This role will manage cross functional projects focused on establishing cloud data platforms and data management processes. Must organize work and communicate with a variety with system architects and business owners from various portfolios (i.e. HR, Marketing, Accounting, Knowledge Management etc.)
- Work with other Project Managers, IT team members, stakeholders and other departments to ensure successful project delivery from project inception through closure.
- Create various project documents, including project charters, project plans, status reports, project risk assessments and project gating presentations. Work with project team to ensure relevant project documentation is created.
- Provide project gating presentations to the IT Directors during the various stage gates of their assigned projects.
- Report on the project pipeline, budget run, risks, issues and mitigation plans for assigned projects.
- Resolve resource, timing or other conflicts between projects.
- Contribute to the project management best practices and standards within IT.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience, including at least 3 years managing projects delivering packaged software implementations, client-server, mobile or web development.
- Demonstrated experience contributing to process and methodology improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and execution of project management practices, tools and methodologies, including an appropriate project management tool (Microsoft Project, Workfront, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.