Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Salary: up to $105k/yr + Benefits
Location: West Chester, PA – Hybrid (On-site 2-3 days/week)
Req #: 23-00112
- Professionally perform all duties as outlined on the current Project Manager Checklist (to be provided) for each and every installation.
- Maintain project profitability.
- Verify scope of projects with Sales and Customer.
- Coordinate pre- and post-installation meetings and communicate with customer as needed.
- Coordinate workflow and schedule internal staff and subcontractors for all installations.
- Schedule resources.
- Secure and deliver appropriate closeout documentation to Closeout Coordinator.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of all paperwork associated with all installations.
- Assist in inventory control as needed.
- Locate sales opportunities through installation contacts.
- Provide periodic reports as requested by Management.
- Work towards goal of 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Site visits locally in and around West Chester, PA
- Act as main client contact for installations.
- Manage the details associated with multiple projects, emergent changes, and making confident decisions that will impact project completion and the bottom line.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- As required, meet with the install team and client at site to reconfirm expectations.
- Monitor installation progress through site visits and daily reports.
- Verify client's satisfaction with the installation.
- MUST have AV integrator experience i.e. Whitlock, AVI-SPL, Diversified working as a VENDOR for equipment and installations.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of audiovisual experience.
- Must have excellent organization, supervisory, managerial and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.