Duration: 18+ months
Compensation: up to $90/hr
Location: 100% REMOTE
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Work with other Project Managers, IT team members and other departments to ensure successful project delivery from project inception through closure.
- Create various project documents, including project charters, project plans, status reports, project risk assessments and project gating presentations. Work with project team to ensure relevant project documentation is created.
- Report on the project pipeline, budget run, risks, issues and mitigation plans for assigned projects.
- Resolve resource, timing or other conflicts between projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with demonstrated knowledge and execution of project management practices, tools and methodologies, including an appropriate project management tool (Smartsheets, Excel, Jira, MS Project, etc.).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.