Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $85/hr
Location: Fort Mill, SC Hybrid (2 days/week onsite)
The Product Owner role provides requirements analysis to deliver projects and specifically data related projects, within the Data Services group in the Shared Services division. The role has a strong data management focus to ensure business needs can be met successfully by technology solutions developed in-house or by 3rd party vendors.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including Solution and Technical Architects, UX/UI Designers, Software Engineering, and Application Support
- Act as the customer proxy, work with Technical Product Management (TPM) and Agile Delivery Manager (ADM) to define and prioritize stories in the Team Backlog.
- Attend the relevant Product Management events for planning and Program Backlog/Vision refinement.
- Work on backlog refinement with the team and participate in sprint planning and user story estimation.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Building and maintaining effective, collaborative, credible working relationships and active communication channels with all stakeholders. Be the conduit of information between different teams and responding to questions from any stakeholder credibly.
- Must knowledge of Equities and/or Fixed Income instruments, related market data, index/benchmark products design, portfolio management and how indices are used by financial institutions.
- Data analysis skills and understanding of how data is sourced, collected, transformed, validated, managed, used, governed and controlled within a data centric organisation. Ability to utilise SQL to query database tables.
- Ability to liaise with solution architects and technical leads, development and functional testing stakeholders, both in-house and from 3rd parties to ensure the business need and related requirements are well understood.
- Must have experience in working on capital market projects.
- Desirable to have experience SAP HANNA product suites.
- Desirable to have experience in working with Sustainable Investment products and data management.