As a GSC Technology Enterprise Architect/Enterprise solution architect you will be part of the GSC Technologies team under Sysco’s Business Technologyorganization.Sysco’sBusiness Technology department brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and business-oriented team.Our focus is to provide innovative business solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer satisfaction and improve business productivity.
As Enterprise Architect/Enterprise Solution architect for GSC Technology, you will be the "go-to Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Sysco’s Finance, HR, Sales operations, GSC Admin technical solutions and capabilities across multipletechnologies/platforms.You will help define the future technology footprint and solutions roadmap that will enable Sysco to achieve strategic business objectives within this functional area. You will solve complex technical challenges and provide guidance and technical oversight to variousproduct/implementationinitiatives. In addition, you will partner with the Technology Strategy Director to communicate the solutions and roadmap to business as well as technology leaders, achieve buy-in from all stakeholders and ensure that solutions achieve Sysco’s business goals and adhere to enterprise architecture standards.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Create the "to-be technology footprint, develop solutions roadmap and phased implementation approach to achieve strategic business objectives within GSC Technologies.
- Analyze existing technology issues and propose short, mid and long-term solutions.
- Evangelize the "to-be technology stack with relevant business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience with following systems is preferred: Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud, Workday HCM, Workday Finance
- Exposure to RPA (Blue Prism), data fabric, cloud and micros services architecture, hyper automation and AI is a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture tool LeanIX is a plus
- Transform requirements into detailed solution architecture deliverables for strategic initiatives within the assigned functional area.
- Define and incorporate non-functional and cross-functional requirements into proposed solutions.
- Lead development of patterns, tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance of technical solutions
- Actively participate as a member of the delivery team to ensure the optimal design solution is understood and adopted
- Lead and facilitate solution design discussions with business analysts, developers and engineers
- Represent project teams at architecture and security review boards and assist in securing required technical approvals.
- Work with Solutions Architects (including Data, Infrastructure, Application and Security architects) and Tech Leads to ensure that application and integration architecture aligns with system design guidelines and enterprise architecture standards.
- Participate in business, data, application and infrastructure planning, providing insight into the future of the technology footprint within the assigned functional area.
- Evaluate new technologies and create proposals for their adoption based on business goals, investments, benefits and risks
- Foster innovation and implement creative out-of-the-box ideas by conducting brainstorming sessions, hackathons and other innovation events
- Perform hands-on coding for POCs and prototypes to prove out design concepts
- Coach, mentor and guide solution delivery and operations teams to effectively leverage the technology footprint.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business and technical leaders