Core Lab Team Lead
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: $28 – $42/hr. + Benefits
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
The Core Lab Team Lead will support team in the execution of Core Lab responsibilities.
- Training and coaching teammates, creating and improving work standards, and responding to abnormal conditions; ensuring problem solving, safety and quality of the team's performanc
- Proactively finding ways to improve the team performance for overall improved quality, customer service, productivity, and spending reduction
- Ensuring testing quality including the investigation of testing quality issues and the implementation of countermeasures for prevention of reoccurrence; documenting abnormal conditions or quality issues and providing feedback to appropriate personnel as required
- Ensuring strategic and regular development within team work, training and development
- Auditing processes to ensure Teammates follow accordingly; coaching if works standards are lacking in any way and informing Group Leader
- Supporting the continuous flow of specimens throughout area of responsibility, ensuring point of use storage is maintained, including proper labeling, organization, and communication with Materials Management regarding changes in demand, additions, and deletions
- Maintaining 5S conditions within area of responsibility to ensure safety and quality standards; using visual control audits as appropriate and ensuring Teammates wear proper PPE and are working safely
- Monitoring team productivity while assisting Teammates promptly by supporting team, troubleshooting instruments and other equipment, and communicating challenges prior to closing out issues
- Covering call outs, project time, personnel needs, and unexpected teammate absences as needed
- Assisting Group Leader with any personnel situations that may need to be addressed, while serving as a catalyst in launching all team building as needed.
For additional details please apply online (click "Quick Apply" above) or contact: