Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: REMOTE; Charlotte NC, Houston TX, Salt Lake UT
** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- This role requires an influential Technical Leader who is passionate about Platform Transformation. The right candidate should have the ability to transform complex systems that align with a Next Generation strategic investment and make meaningful contributions that accelerate R&D Product Development.
- Collaboratively leading and influencing teams through key strategic technical decisions in partnership with other key partners: Product, Architect, Tech Ops focusing on acceleration, transformation and the right outcome for the business.
- Develop and take accountability for a forward looking strategic view on the design and implementation of the software within your domain.
- Alignment across initiatives with the broader technical transformation of platform capabilities and customer experiences in mind.
- Experienced, strategic technical thinker and leader who has experience leading & influencing major software transformation initiatives.
- Key technical skills that align with a transformation mindset: Data Strategy, Microservices, APIs, CI/CD, Automation, Agile, DDD, Event-Driven Design/Architecture
- Experience leading and influencing teams as either an Architect, Software Engineer Tech Lead or Development Manager.
- Technical Influencer with a collaborative mindset working across Product Management, Software Engineering, Architecture and Tech Ops.
- Deep understanding of all software development disciplines and recommended patterns.
- Full-stack development with strong background with .NET Core and other next-gen technologies