Duration: Long-term Contract
Location: Charlotte, NC
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
The PowerBI Analyst will be responsible for measuring levels of data quality across assigned datasets and processes. The Data Quality Analyst will need to work across multiple groups, executing relevant metrics and measurements using advanced PowerBI skills to bring transparency into the levels of data quality and fitness for use of our many data assets.
- Run defined metrics and methodologies to score assigned datasets and processes on Data Quality attributes of Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness.
- Produce reports and summaries of Data Quality changes over time using Microsoft PowerBI.
- Provide input into the development of appropriate Data Quality metrics & methodologies across our valuable data assets.
- Work with global teams to develop credible action plans, including implementation of automated data quality control rules and exception reports.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and relevant solutions.
- Produce data visualizations and transparent data quality reports to management and stakeholders, and robust action plans around improvement areas.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using PowerBI (Advanced)
- Analyze data sources to identify key elements required for reporting
- Identify key metrics from available data and nice-to-have data for enhancements
- Create PowerBI reports/dashboards using optimal PowerBI capabilities (drill-down, filters, complex calculations, DAX etc)
- Create PowerBI reports/dashboards that enable operational leaders to have high quality, fact-based discussions and make analytically driven decisions
- Experience in financial services and strong understanding of data attributes for financial markets