Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: up to $145k/yr + Bonus + Benefits
Location: New York, NY (Remote until Post-Covid)
*** MUST CURRENTLY BE LOCAL ***
***U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
***No 3rd parties.***
- Deliver world class dashboard and analytics solutions using Microsoft's Power BI and related Microsoft and Azure services.
- Build, create, and implement reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- Write calculations using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- Work with Mquery and Power BI Dataflows to extract, transform and load data.
- Create functional and technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions.
- Teach and consult clients and their organizations to get the most value out of their data visualization investments.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards required to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Collaborate with business and technology users to analyze user requirements and define data visualization programs.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in the field of Business Intelligence or Information Management.
- 1+ years of experience with data visualization implementing high value-add solutions and performing administrative activities across a multi-environment infrastructure.
- Demonstrable proficiency with PowerBI.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with installation, configuration and administration of the BI server and client applications.
- Establish best practice methodologies for the administration of the reporting platform.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write syntax, tables and views.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field, or foreign degree equivalent.