Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $75/hr
Locations: On-Site in either Summit, NJ, Seattle, WA or Devens, MA
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Support multiple cross functional projects by identifying project scope, plan and strategy for execution.
- Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items.
- Build and maintain project risk register as the project progresses to meet its milestones. Proactively identify program risks and work with the team and team leader to develop contingency plans.
- Serve as a member of functional sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards.
- Provide routine health status report of the project to the relevant stakeholders.
- Working with individual project teams, build applicable key performance indicators for routine performance tracking and metric tracking.
- Support data mining to support troubleshooting and manufacturing investigations.
- Suggest tools and methodologies to improve cross functional collaboration.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry (Cell Therapy experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with MS project, MS SharePoint one pager Pro, is required. Smartsheet and Tableau is a plus.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies.
- PMP certification is desirable.