Duration: Right to Hire
Compensation: up to $120k/yr + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Littleton, CO (on-site 5 days/week)
Req #: 23-00166
Act as a "Team Lead" and oversee a change management team and process engineering team for company's mobile network.
This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of change management and on company's mobile network including, but not limited to, change management, change request, and the Change Approval Board (CAB). This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest networking solutions. This role reports to the Manager of NOC Change Management.
- Manage a team of up to 8 direct reports responsible for change management including the emergency changes, freezes, and moratoriums against the wireless network.
- Develop and manage company's technology risk program in support of enterprise methodologies.
- Proactively identify, report, and catalog risks in existing and new technology solutions.
- Track and report on organization-wide technology risk ensuring timely mitigation.
- Define roadmaps in-line with customer expectations, change and company requirements.
- Maintain policies, procedures, and standards in line with current and emerging change requirements.
- Consult on defining compliance policies and best practices.
- Educate and build awareness of change management requirements across the organization.
- Lead process enhancement projects focused on new or changing technologies.
- Publish executive-level reporting across change activities.
- 5+ years of experience working within the Wireless industry on either the carrier or vendor side of the house
- Strong understanding of risk mitigation methodologies.
- Strong understanding of data and VoIP network architecture, infrastructure components, Ethernet, fiber optic transport, and data traffic engineering
- Working knowledge of change management and change requests.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and at least 3+ years of directly related experience.