Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Compensation: up to $120k Base + Benefits + Various Bonus opportunities (i.e. Profit Sharing, Individual Bonus + Additional Perks)
Location: Must be within 2-3 hours of Celveland (EST/CST only!)
- Designs and implements systems to monitor and test infrastructure performance proactively and provide infrastructure performance reports.
- Designs, implements, and supports infrastructure projects and new technology installations.
- Installs, configures, tests, maintains, monitors, and troubleshoots computer, storage, and network related equipment, software, and other peripheral devices.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of infrastructure problems and recommends and implements corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repair.
- Specifies and maintains security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection and response systems and processes in accordance with company and industry standards.
- Conducts research on infrastructure products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Prepares, maintains, and ensures accuracy of documentation, procedure manuals, and help sheets for infrastructure installations, including data, voice, and video systems.
- Adheres to procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring infrastructure.
- Assists with the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and maintains current knowledge of plan deliverables.
- CCNP Certification is a plus (or desired)
- Cisco skills (Catalyst/Nexus/ASR, OSPF, BGP, IPSEC Security, Remote Access, Palo Alto firewalls)
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, Windows 7 is preferred
- Working technical knowledge of compute, store, and network hardware, protocols, and standards, including converged infrastructure
- Ability to operate network components such as sniffers and wireless scanners
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract-based infrastructure issues and products