- Lead, identify, design, develop and implement complex architectural solutions, system, and technical designs which enable the successful achievement of business objectives within the Global Network Services Area.
- Designs and solves complex technology and network infrastructure issues that require considerable technical judgment, knowledge, skill, and initiative.
- Design, identify, develop and configure both logical and physical infrastructure that can interoperate across multiple global locations.
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies: Software-Defined Networks (LAN, WAN, Wireless), Security (Firewalls, WAFs) and Load Balancing.
- 10+ years of total experience, with 3+ years in a Network Architect role.
- Preferred exposures: Aruba, F5, Cisco ACI.
- Enterprise exposure with experience managing 100+ sites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study. Related experience may be considered in lieu of required formal education.
- Master degree preferred; Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields of study.